kymburrlee: (Jackass)
[personal profile] kymburrlee
I knew it had been a while since I updated. I just didn't realize how long. I've been lazy, busy, and just not in the mood.

So Prom was the 14th and I'm glad I went. I was not going to go. I just didn't want to go through all that trying to get ready and just ending up feeling like crap the next day. But it didn't end up that way. By no means did any miracle or something life-altering happen but it was fun. I will remeber my Senior Prom years down the road. And there will be nothing negative about that memory.

I only have 17 more days of school. Holy shit. I can't quite believe it yet. Hasn't truly hit yet. I'm only going for 1st hour tomorrow. It's senior ditch day tomorrow. I'm going for 1st hour because it is choir and we have a HUGE show coming up in about a week so we are learning songs and dance moves so I just can't miss. I'm okay with it, though. After that me and my girlfriends are going to have breakfast together then go bowling then watch a movie at someones house. Nothing like alot of seniors who do that keggers at the lake and stuff. I'm sure that is happening but I sure as hell ain't going there. No thank you. 

My problem at the moment is I'm going through another depression. So far this one is light and I hope it doesn't intensify. I'm kind of down about my appearance and I am excited about tomorrow but for some reason I feel like either something bad will happen or I will be kind of touchy. My moods are just unpredictable.

I have a Vam plot bunny bounding around in my head. I know I've put Fiction on hiatus but this one just might nibble at my brain until I sit down and write it. I might start that later tonight.

Profile

kymburrlee: (Default)
kymburrlee

January 2013

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 01:40 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios