I haven't updated in such a long time. Just haven't felt like it. However tonight I feel the need to get some stuff off my chest.
As of today I only have 6 more days of school before I am out then I get to graduate 8 days later. 6 days of school left and I really don't know if I can make it. Today was so horrible and I'm sick of people. Everyone is so immature and I'm on the verge of fighting with teachers and I never do that.
Today started out with me waking up late, getting stuck in traffic and just barely making it to school in time. Then in first hour they were nominating people for awards. I wasn't nominated. I knew I wouldn't be, but for some reason today I just felt like I was so worthless and average while everyone else was shining. One of my friends nominated my other friend and that's great but...I just felt so sad about it because I want to be good at something. But I'm just another student in a class that doesn't excell greatly at one thing. I'm fairly smart but nothing to get recognition for. Just enough to get me through school with A's and B's on my report card. I haven't gotten any scholarships while some got many.
My weightlifting teacher is a coach which means he's a jerk to anyone that isn't an athlete. He is always yelling at me to get to work while his golden children do nothing or sit around and talk to him. It's bullshit that he plays favorites like that and I had had enough today. He was yelling at me and a friend to keep walking but 2 girls, athletes, stood by the wall and talked. I pointed to them and asked why should I work if they aren't going too? He just kept telling me to keep moving but I wasn't giving up. Finally he just yelled that "I shouldn't point at people." What the fuck? Sounds like something you would say to an elementry kid. I got pissed, shook my head and started going. A little bit later the two girls started. I have had to deal with that everyday for a year and I was having a bad day today and I snapped. I knew that if I argued with him there was a possibility of my diploma being held but I was ready with a story.
I just have to think 6 days but the past 2 have dragged on like a week.
As of today I only have 6 more days of school before I am out then I get to graduate 8 days later. 6 days of school left and I really don't know if I can make it. Today was so horrible and I'm sick of people. Everyone is so immature and I'm on the verge of fighting with teachers and I never do that.
Today started out with me waking up late, getting stuck in traffic and just barely making it to school in time. Then in first hour they were nominating people for awards. I wasn't nominated. I knew I wouldn't be, but for some reason today I just felt like I was so worthless and average while everyone else was shining. One of my friends nominated my other friend and that's great but...I just felt so sad about it because I want to be good at something. But I'm just another student in a class that doesn't excell greatly at one thing. I'm fairly smart but nothing to get recognition for. Just enough to get me through school with A's and B's on my report card. I haven't gotten any scholarships while some got many.
My weightlifting teacher is a coach which means he's a jerk to anyone that isn't an athlete. He is always yelling at me to get to work while his golden children do nothing or sit around and talk to him. It's bullshit that he plays favorites like that and I had had enough today. He was yelling at me and a friend to keep walking but 2 girls, athletes, stood by the wall and talked. I pointed to them and asked why should I work if they aren't going too? He just kept telling me to keep moving but I wasn't giving up. Finally he just yelled that "I shouldn't point at people." What the fuck? Sounds like something you would say to an elementry kid. I got pissed, shook my head and started going. A little bit later the two girls started. I have had to deal with that everyday for a year and I was having a bad day today and I snapped. I knew that if I argued with him there was a possibility of my diploma being held but I was ready with a story.
I just have to think 6 days but the past 2 have dragged on like a week.