kymburrlee: (I bet)
[personal profile] kymburrlee
It's late and I still have an essay to finish. I shouldn't be on here. But I'm just not wanting to rest. I'm depressed again. I was in such a great mood earlier today despite fighting with my mom since I got home Tuesday. But I'm feeling lonely again and I keep fighting with my mom. My dad is coming home tomorrow and I think she may go running to him and tell him how horrible I've been to her. I haven't. She's the one who picks at me first. She hates that I'm not her little princess. 
A few days a girl a 15 year old girl was murdered while she was hanging out a gang house. I guess tomorrow the there is going to be a shootout at my school and the other high school here because of it. The cops have been called and I bet there will be a lockdown but that doesn't make me feel much better. Let's hope it's all just talk. I really don't want to die, or have anyone die. If we can just get through the day tomorrow I will be happy because then it's spring break.
Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

Profile

kymburrlee: (Default)
kymburrlee

January 2013

S M T W T F S
   12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:21 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios